World After Covid website: scholars' answers to 5 questions
Igor Grossmann has interviewed more than 50 prominent behavioral and social scientists from around the world to forecast the World after Covid, and share their advice on the wisdom people can use now to make it a better place.
Igor asked all of these scholars the same 5 questions:
- Which domain or aspect of social life will show the most significant positive societal and/or psychological change in response to the pandemic?
- What kind of wisdom will people need to capitalize on the positive societal and/or psychological change after the pandemic?
- Which domain or aspect of social life will show the most significant negative societal and/or psychological change in response to the pandemic?
- What kind of wisdom will people need to master to overcome major negative societal and/or psychological changes after the pandemic?
- What piece of wisdom do people need to make it through the pandemic?
Igor and his team then analyzed the responses and made visualizations showing the most common themes in the answers (like the one shown below).
Then, by clicking on the colored spheres you can see who said what about the theme (see below).
My suggestion is to explore the website and let me know what you think and what ideas for steps forward came to your mind.
Post a Comment