- On the importance of evaluating truth claims
- Dogmatism in positive psychology and in the solution-focused approach?
- Beliefs are tied to actions and their consequences
- What work engagement is
- Utilizing the principle of reciprocity seeking in progress-focused coaching and mediation
- Should teachers focus on performance differences between students or within students?
- When children have low self esteem should you then give them person praise?
- We can never know what someone’s potential is
- The NOAM 7 steps approach of progress focused work
- Balancing a progress-focus and a commitment-focus
- 5 steps to harness the progress principle
- Free will is not an illusion
- Gardiner, Bach, and the desire to detect weaknesses in high-achievers
- The Science of Interest
- Dominant view of intelligence falsified
- The key to creating new jobs: empowering innovations
- People view cooperation as an end in itself
- Alfie Kohn’s critique on praise (which differs from Carol Dweck’s)
- Malcolm Gladwell's response - 10,000 hours, Deliberate Practice, and The Sports Gene
- 10 Misconceptions about mindset
- This just ruthless desire to win
- I am not entering a competition
- Why we don’t use the concept of the future perfect
- You don’t know what a mountain is, do you?
December 23, 2013
Top 25 of 2013