The answer is simple: yes.
A growth mindset training by Peter Heslin (photo) et al. (2006) of managers made them more effective in their work:
- They became more open for feedback and criticism of their employees.
- They became more effective in solving difficult problems by putting in more effort and by searching for more effective approaches.
- They started to pay more attention to their employees’ growth and they recognized their growth earlier.
- They gave them more positive feedback which is motivating.
- They started to see the usefulness of coaching and guiding employees more and became more effective in coaching and managing their employees.