- Paulius Rate: "Why is it important to you?"
- Astrid de Vries: "What are you proud of?"
- Olga Elena Papatriantafillou: "What do you think you (feel, think, do) instead?".
- Marike Smilde: "What was useful? How will you notice that ...? What will be different then?"
- Coert Visser: "How would you like your situation to become?"
- Margreeth van der Kooij: Instead of asking a question: remaining silent with an open appreciative attitude
- David Johns: "I am curious as to what has been better for you in the last week?
- Herman Prüst: "Was this useful, how useful was this?"
- Paul Grantham: "Why aren't things worse than they are?"
- Stephan Verveen: "Why?"
- Lita Pern: "And......?"
- Ingrid Larik: "Please explain what you mean, I'd like to understand you..."
- Sarah Cudmore: "What else?"
- Mieke van Eggelen: “What did you do well since we last spoke to each other?”
- MirjamFortuin: "What goes right?"
- Fiona Christie: "What's your understanding of...?"
- Monique Biloro: "How does it work for you?"
August 18, 2011
Question: What is your favorite question?