What small thing would you like to change about football?
- Katri Kytöpuu: What if referees would be taken away from the field? Let them watch the clock and players should negotiate themselves, what is right thing to do in different situations. If they can't find the solution, then referees could help them out. Small change ;-)..
- Jan van Dijk: Don't whistle for offside. Do the offside check digitally only when there is a goal. There wil be more continuity in the game and the rule stays
- Paul Z Jackson: "Sin bin of 20 minutes to replace yellow card"
- Peter De Kock: "Reduce the game to 89 minutes. This will prevent Germany to win the worldcup in the last minute instead of Holland :)"
- Peter Damoc: I liked a suggestion by Edward de Bono: what if half a goal is counted every time the goalkeeper touches the ball?
- Peter Damoc: Eliminate the offside.
- Peter Damoc: count the number of successful attacks of each team and using that to separate matches ending with equal score.