Every now and then I am asked what you can when a change process stagnates. How can you bring back energy in the change process? What can you do when the energy for change seems to disappear? What can you do when confronted with setbacks? A brief article I wrote a few years ago presents five tips derived from the solutin-focused approach.
1) Don’t focus on stagnation when it is not yet a problem
2) Look for signs that indicate that change will be maintained
3) Normalize it when it happens
4) Focus on what has been achieved so far
5) Apply again what worked before
In this article I explain a bit more about this tips. Maybe there are more tips that can be derived from the solution-focused principles (readers are invited to send them in).